The OhioMeansJobs YouthWorks Program serves youth ages 16 - 21. The program is designed to assist youth in setting realistic goals and objectives to prepare for post secondary educational and/or employment opportunities.
To participate in the program, certain eligibility requirements or barriers to employment must be met. Services available to eligible individuals include:
- Tutoring, Study Skills and Instruction
- Alternative Secondary School Services
- Summer Employment Opportunities
- Paid and Unpaid Work Experience
- Occupational Skills Training
- Leadership Development Activities
- Supportive Services
- Adult Mentoring
- Follow-up Services
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling
For further information about the youth program and provider of service, contact the OhioMeansJobs center in your county of residence. You may also want to check out the Links page for additional resources.
Youth Program Satisfaction Survey
Thank you for visiting our website. As your feedback is important to us, we ask that you complete the satisfaction survey by clicking on the county in which workforce services are being provided, which includes the use of this website.